7 Investments in Your 20's That Will Change Your Life by Dan Sarver


With completing this book I've officially started working towards my goal of reading three non-fiction books this year. Some of you might already know that my day job is in a bank which has allowed me to gain a true appreciation for how savings and investments can have a huge impact on your life.
This book was a brilliant introduction to the investment side of things, before reading this I would say I was a total novice but thanks to the clear descriptions and simple terminology I now feel like I have a good base of knowledge and would be confident in picking out a few investments myself. A lot of the details are geared towards the US markets but all of the principles are easily transferable. 
If investing for a stable future is something you're interested in learning about I think this book is a great place to start. Thank you Dan for sending me a copy of your book! 

Comments