Hive by Jeremiah Ukponrefe


One of the major things I enjoyed about this book is how clear everything was in it, there was a lot of potential to become muddled between characters and the different factions but the author did a really good job of keeping things clear and concise. 
Alex was definitely my favourite character and I love that we got to see him develop a deeper relationship with some of the other characters as the story progresses while he was still able to hold on to his core values and never compromised who he was as a person. 
Nothing quite brings people together like a common enemy which the author was able to exploit beautiful but also managed to keep me on my toes with some unexpected twists. Despite it being the fate of humity which hangs in the balance the book never felt heavy and that combined with the general story line makes me feel that many people will enjoy it.
The book comes out on 7th of March and here's a link if you'd like to preorder or receive a free preview 😊

https://www.jeremiahu.com/

Comments